A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the…
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
Giant's Numen Aero Taillight is small, powerful and impressively bright. It's so sleek and light that it almost disappears. Come nighttime, though, cars will notice its three bright LEDs. It has a run time of up to 90 hours and features three modes: steady, flashing and chasing. The tool-free…
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Includes 3 keys - Size: 8 x 1800mm
- 5 Super Bright SMD LEDs - Up To 150 Hour Runtime - 5 Modes: High (30Hrs) / Low (90Hrs) / Pulse (150Hrs) / Random (150Hrs) / Flash (120Hrs) - User Friendly Mounting System Mounts Horizontally Or Vertically - 2 AAA Batteries Included
A lightweight lock for low security areas, Giant's SureLock Straight Cable Lock features a 10mm-thick steel cable and sturdy keyed lock. The lock includes two keys and a frame mounting bracket so you can take your lock along for the ride.
Liv's Lecca Cable Lock provides you with peace of mind when your bike is out of sight. The flexible steel cable makes it easy to secure your bike to a rack or tree while the vinyl coating protects your bike paint from scratches. This lock comes with 2 keys and can be mounted onto your bike with a…
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini 15 LED Taillight boasts 15 bright red LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 20 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
For riders who prefer a more aggressive, leaned forward riding position, yet still want padding and support, Giant's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
Giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright, take-in-the-view riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned-forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
Giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
- Liv race fit - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Self-fabric cuffs - Corecomfor women’s specific chamois
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip™ Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
- Same design as that worn by Giant-Alpecin Pro Tour Team - TransTextura jersey - Traditional full length zipper and 3 pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your…
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines…
- Liv club fit - 1/2-length zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking Transtextura fabric
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill -…
- The same bib shorts worn by Team Giant-Alpecin riders, manufactured by Etxeondo - Exclusive leg gripper material gives perfect compression without feeling too tight and without using silicone grips that can irritate skin
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.