Liv's Avail Advanced SL boasts a tuned composite frame with a tall head tube and relaxed, back-friendly geometry that offers new levels of on-road comfort and control. Adding to that, Liv's full composite OverDrive 2 tapered fork nullifies road buzz and guides you with authority. Fast-spinning Giant composite wheels carve predictably through turns, and Giant's P-SLR 1 tires hold fast in the corners and inspire confidence on descents. Shimano's impeccable electronic 11-speed Ultegra Di2 drivetrain provides smooth, lightning-fast gear changes while the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure unprecedented control. And of course, the Liv and Giant finishing kit perfectly matches a bike this exquisite.
Liv’s RideSense transmitter sends speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible computer. The transmitter is seamlessly integrated into the chainstay, though it can be easily removed.
Giant’s OverDrive 2 delivers up to 30%-better cornering and sprinting stiffness and control than non-tapered front ends with:
1/2) 1 ¼-inch/1 ½-inch diameter bearings
3) 1 ¼-inch diameter Giant stem
4) Tapered fork steerer
5) Giant OverDrive steerer plug
Liv's Advanced SL frame features high-quality composite formed into a frame through cutting-edge construction techniques. Raw T-700 composite is carefully woven in Giant's own composite factory, then handcrafted into framesets utilizing Giant's advanced monocoque construction technique. This produces a light, stiff and compliant frameset worthy of the Liv name.
In addition to the superior composite construction, Liv's Advanced SL frames boast the following technologies to make your ride better than ever!
1. Vector seatpost - in addition to saving weight, Liv's Vector seatpost improves aerodynamics and offers 2 offset options (10mm and 23mm).
2. Custom tubing - Giant layers over 500 individual, hand-cut composite swatches to fine tune each frame's ride quality. This results in maximum function with wonderful all-day comfort.
3. OverDrive 2- Liv's head tube and fork steerer tapers from 1 1/4-inch at the the top to 1 1/2-inch at the bottom for pinpoint steering, lateral stability and superb torsional stiffness.
4. Less is More - Giant engineers use Finite Element Analysis so every inch of their Advanced SL frames have exactly the perfect amount of composite for the lightest weight with the highest function.
5. Powercore - through the use of an integrated 86mm wide bottom bracket and asymmetrical chainstays, the Advanced SL frame features fantastic pedaling stiffness so every watt of effort rockets you forward.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Liv Advanced SL-grade composite w/Integrated Seatpost, electronic-ready|
|Fork||Liv Advanced SL-grade composite w/full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 0 Disc WheelSystem, 30mm deep, 23mm wide, full-composite|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Ray stainless|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR 1, 700 x 25c|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Press Fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-32|
|Shifters||Shimano R785 Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano R785|
|Brakes||Shimano R785, hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SLR forward, composite rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated D-Fuse SL|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Composite/Purple/Teal / X-Small||04712878034327||60002512|
|Matte Composite/Purple/Teal / Small||04712878034334||60002513|
|Matte Composite/Purple/Teal / Medium||04712878034341||60002514|