Defeat your biggest rival — air resistance — in every ride and race with Giant’s Propel Advanced SL 1. Honed in the wind tunnel and constructed from Giant’s Advanced SL-Grade composite, this rocket is destined to increase your speed. The frame boasts heavily-refined tube shapes, an integrated seatpost, and tucked-in brakes that propel you toward the finish line. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while Shimano’s top-end Dura-Ace gruppo offers impeccable shifting. Super fast, ultra-light Giant SLR 0 Aero wheels and a Contact SLR bar and stem complete the aero package, resulting in one incredibly light, impressively fast ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a composite handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's lightweight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for a precise position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw composite fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- Overdrive 2: an oversized, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Ridesense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design w/Integrated Seatpost, PressFit BB86|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-Grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 0 Aero DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 0 Aero DBL WheelSystem; star ratchet driver|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero, Composite|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR, Composite w/titanium bolts, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL w/Ti hardware, Composite|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SLR Forward, composite rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Advanced SL Composite, integrated seatmast design|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Dark Blue/Gloss Lime / X-Small||04712878036819||60004412|
|Matte Dark Blue/Gloss Lime / Small||04712878036826||60004413|
|Matte Dark Blue/Gloss Lime / Medium||04712878036833||60004414|
|Matte Dark Blue/Gloss Lime / Medium/Large||04712878036840||60004415|
|Matte Dark Blue/Gloss Lime / Large||04712878036857||60004416|
|Matte Dark Blue/Gloss Lime / X-Large||04712878036864||60004417|