These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality. - Shaped to fit SPD SL, Look KEO, and Speedplay pedals. - Includes longer screws. - Package includes two cleat stackers.
Replacement S-Works 7 Heel Lug
Your S-Works Road shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works Road shoes. •Fits 2013 and 2014 S-Works Road shoes •Heel lug only •Sold in pairs; includes screws
Replacement ratchet strap for all shoes with SL buckle closure. - Sold in pairs - 2011 D-Link replacement straps: Used on 2011-12 Pro Road and 2011-12 Pro MTB shoes with no screw attachment. - 2011 D-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes for 2011 - 2009 X-Link replacement straps: Used on 2009-10 Pro Road and 2009-10 Pro MTB shoes with Phillips head screw attachment. - 2009 X-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes from 2009 and 2010
- Replacement traction stud set for 2 shoes with 13 mm studs for soft and muddy terrain and 9 mm studs for hard and rocky terrain - Wrench tool included for easy installation
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Your cycling shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works and Pro model road shoes. -Fits 2012 and earlier S-Works shoes -Fits all Pro Road shoes -Heel lug only -Sold in pairs; includes screws
Replacement Ti/Alloy T-Nuts for the S-Works 6 and S-Works Sub6 road shoes.
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low profile - Replaces without tools
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
Wind-blocking protection and insulation fit over any cleat. Features: - Fits all cleat sizes - Wind-blocking construction - Reflective accents for visibility
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD SL, Look KEO and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
The Techno 2 Buckles' monofilament line-and-dial closure lets you achieve the perfect fit and maximum comfort and efficiency. Should the ones on your Sidi shoes wear out, these replacements are available.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Specialized's BG Footbeds were developed by biomechanical expert, Dr. Andy Pruitt of the Boulder Center For Sports Medicine. Their amazing, ergonomic shape increases power, endurance, and comfort, while optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. You'll be amazed how much nicer your shoes fit and feel! - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality - Shaped to fit SPD SL, Look KEO and Speedplay - Includes longer screws - Package includes 4 cleat stackers
Depending on where you live and ride, full shoe covers might be a little too aggressive for the conditions at hand. That isn't to say that it isn't cold, though—you just might be better suited with something like Specialized Element Windstopper Toe Covers, instead. These toe covers feature a Gore Windstopper Soft Shell construction that ensures superior levels of breathable insulation, plus reliable resistance to both wind and water. The result? Warmth and protection right where you need it, without running the risk of overheating. - Gore Windstopper Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Small/Medium: sizes 38 – 43 - Large/X-Large: sizes 44 – 48
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Mother Nature is always in flux, but mankind is both smart and adaptable. In other words, whenever she changes her mood, we always have the right tool for the job. And when that job is protecting against blustery, cold conditions, the right tool is our Deflect Comp Shoe Covers. Compared to our Element line of shoe covers, Deflect places more of a focus on wind resistance, so you'll find a stretchable construction with lightweight insulating properties. And to make getting in and out of the covers easy, we also included a rear zipper. - Deflect fabrics feature a good amount of stretch and a brushed back interior to ensure a light level of insulation. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the lifespan. - A universal cleat opening makes these covers compatible with either road or mountain shoes. - Reflective elements. - Rear Velcro closure.
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$62.50 - $125.00
Give yourself a clear advantage with the women's Torch Road Shoes from Specialized. Body Geometry design, light, stiff soles, and exceptionally well-fitted uppers help you put all your power through the pedals. A ratcheting ankle strap and two Velcro buckles let you dial in the perfect fit so you can climb, sprint, and ride all day.
If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like Specialized's Element Windstopper Shoe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. These shoe covers boast a universal cleat opening and visibility-enhancing reflective accents for winter's low-light riding conditions. - Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
$75.00 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$89.96 - $225.00
When the paved road ends, Recon begins. Designed for riders who take one look at that switch from paved to gravel and say ‘yes please’, the Specialized Recon Mixed Terrain shoe is the perfect blend of durable, comfortable, and adventurous. With its stiff FACT carbon sole and Body Geometry footbed, you’ll feel a great connection to the bike, which translates to power as you tackle fireroad and paved climb alike. And should you encounter any obstacles that say hike-a-bike, the grippy SlipNot tread delivers superb traction for confidently scrambling over the rough stuff. Navigate on road and off with the comfortable and versatile Recon shoe.
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with light weight 3 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The Specialized Women's Tahoe mountain bike shoes were designed to deliver rugged and dependable off-road performance, especially if your rides see a good deal of hiking. To do so, they feature a SlipNot rubber outsole for added grip over roots and wet terrain. And to keep the shoes stiff enough for riding and flexible enough for walking, they also have a Lollipop inner plate that sits in a bed of comfy EVA padding. The fit is relaxed for everyday use, and the Body Geometry sole provides ergonomically designed comfort and efficiency. - Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - SlipNot rubber compound developed in Specialized's tire lab optimizes shoe and pedal connection. - Stiff Lollipop inner plate delivers high performance pedaling, and it sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-the-bike traction. - Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and walking comfort. - Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Toe and heel overlays provided added abrasion resistance. - Approximate weight: 325g (1/2 pair, size 39)
Page 1 of 4 Next page