$5.00 - $95.80
- Standard threaded cartridges are 3/8" x 24tpi thread to fit any brand inflator - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air - Box includes 20 CO2 cartridges
CamelBak's Ergo HydroLock controls your fluid flow with the flip of a switch. Turn it on to drink, turn it off for added security during transport. Simply insert it into the end of your CamelBak drinking tube and attach the valve to the other end. Plus, the 90-degree bend makes sipping on the go a cinch!
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
$9.99 - $11.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Disc brakes are arguably the most beneficial update in modern bicycle design, but not when disc rotors rub against the brake pad. Let there be flawless, flush contact, and zero pad and rotor rubbing by using this forged, hardened and polished steel Rotor Truing Fork to keep a perfectly true rotor. With two different tuning depths for repairing shallow and sharp deformations, this is the ideal solution for road disc brakes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, urban and fitness bikes. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - Forged, hardened CRV tool steel - Two different tuning depths for precision truing of disc brake rotors - Angled design promotes ample spoke clearance and efficient leverage - Polished finish looks good for the life of the tool - Precision 2.0mm slots fit Shimano, SRAM and other major rotor brands - Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits - Works great with the Pro Truing Station rotor alignment gauge
The Genuine Innovations 20-Gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges can be used with all Genuine Innovations inflators that have a 3/8-inch-24 thread. The 20-gram size will fully inflate those high-volume mountain bike tires (29er, DH, etc.).
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Give your tires a kiss of air with Planet Bike's Air Kiss CO2 Inflator. It fits Presta and Schrader valves, holds fast thanks to the thumblock head, and inflates in a jiffy. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers during use, and the small size means the Air Kiss fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. A 16-gram cartridge is included.
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types.
Banjo Brothers' Small Seat Bag is perfect for carrying a tube, tire levers, patch kit, a mini tool and some food (each sold separately). It's made from heavy-duty 840-denier nylon with a wide-mouth opening for easy access. And you've got 360 degrees of visibility with reflective accents and a rear tab for a blinkie.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Cross country racing is demanding, requiring ultimate concentration plus confidence in every little part of your race rig. XC Race XL Grips are super light and provide an excellent bar feel that's more than just comfortable. Their low profile and great hand-to-bar contact delivers a feeling of confident control and superior handling over the most technical race courses. - Low profile design provides more direct feel and improved bar control. - Silicone/foam material provides optimal comfort and grip. Available in regular and XL sizes. - The grip's tacky texture provides added bar control. - Diameter: 32mm - Weight: 40g
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.0-2.25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Schrader
A good pedal wrench should be a pretty straightforward tool, and making it beautiful shouldn’t be overlooked – that’s definitely the case with our 15mm pedal and axle nut wrench combination tool. Two unique angled slots provide optimal mechanical advantage for removing even the most challenging pedals. At the opposite end is a precision closed 15mm axle nut tool that’s angled to provide ample clearance away from wheels. Made from forged, hardened and polished CRV tool steel, this is a one-time purchase, guaranteed. Available separate, or find it in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - Forged, hardened CRV tool steel meant for a lifetime - Two different pedal flat angles for maximum leverage and efficiency - Angled 15mm axle nut wrench provides clearance away from wheels - Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool - Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 673g
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
For a sure grip and premium control, put Specialized's P.Series Platform Pedals on your favorite ride. They're made of a rugged nylon and boast durable chromoly axles so they're light and built to last.
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
$22.99 - $31.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
The Problem Solvers Center Lock Rotor Adapters are CNC-machined aluminum adapters that allow the use of 6-bolt rotors on Shimano's Center Lock hubs. There's a model for standard Center-Lock lockrings and one with a pinch-bolt for hubs that have damaged threads.
$24.00 - $28.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
The Smartphone Caddy II is designed to securely hold iPhone 6, 6s, SE, 5, 4.7" Android Devices, and most smartphones with protective cases. Don't waste time prying your smartphone out of bulky holders or changing between cycling specific phone cases. The Smartphone Holder features a durable elasticated bungee for easy in/out access of your device. Although engineered to withstand heavy road vibrations and other bumps, the secure bungee is still stretch friendly. Delta understands that your handlebars are very precious real estate. That is why they include a stem cap and handlebar mounting bracket with each Smartphone Holder. A clever ratcheting system on each mounting bracket allows you to adjust the viewing angle of your device. Protect your device from rain, sweat, etc.. with the included waterproof baggy. Touchscreen is still accessible while your smartphone is in the bag. A securing cam lock adds additional security to your device during those extra bumpy moments. Compatibility: - Devices/cases up to a maximum: 5.5 x 2.9 x .625 inches (H x W x D) - Handlebars up to 1-3/8-inch diameter
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Genuine Innovations' AirChuck Elite offers Push-To-Inflate technology for fast, easy & controllable single-handed CO2 bicycle tire inflation! • Cartridge compatibility: 12, 16, 20, 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges & Big Air! (not 45-gram cartridges) (each sold separately) • All metal aluminum design • Easy to use and fully controllable • Push-to-Inflate technology • Works with both Presta and Schrader valves • Includes one 16 gram and one 20 gram threaded CO2 cartridge • Weight: 16 grams
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
Page 1 of 3 Next page